CLICK on now for your FREE BOOK OFFER: LIMITLESS while supplies are still available. A book about a personal account of a young man from a small farm in Australia to the helm of a $100 Million Company and he gives you a opportunity to join in his success.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA? When we are talking about Social Media in the Internet Marketing arena, however, we are talking about the new technology that are connecting people in “innovating” and “exciting” new ways. Where Companies like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are the examples of these kinds of social medias. These websites encourage groups of “like-minded” people to discuss their common interest and goals.
Some Basics of Social Media and How it can help Your business:
Remember, while it can help your business, it is still just one of many tools to help you build your brand, drive more traffic to your website, increase sales and put more money in your pocket. Don’t allow yourself to become consumed with social media marketing only.
First, here are some key questions to ask yourself:
- What will my time ROI be? In other words are you getting a return in profits from the time you’re investing in SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
- What are the Social Networks that my customers are using. In other words, which websites will your customers be active in?
- What is your customer using social networks for? Are they using social media to sell their products? Make new friends? Promote their blog? etc.
- How can I automate much of this social networking without sounding like a “robot.”
- Is there any tools available where I can connect all the social media together?
Secondly, there are 3 main principles you need to know to be successful. These are principles that have worked in the past and will work far into the future.
- You must focus on the User. To make money you need to deliver value to the people. Make sure they are happy, enjoy being associated with you and appreciate the value you are giving them.
- You must treat Social Media like it is a party. Treat the whole process like one big never ending party. Just imagine yourself going to a party where you might only know two or three people. You goal then is to become popular, to be treated with respect and to be listened to. How do you achieve that? Do you immediately start going up to random people and pitching them on your brand new product you are selling. Or do you ask them about themselves? At a party to really attract attention a person usually provides value of some kind. For example, they tell funny jokes, play music or coordinate games, etc. This is how you need to think. Then after you become respected and a resource for something of “value,” then telling people about your business is just natural and not at all pushy.
- Always remember the Golden Rule. Whenever you are about to make a new post on your company “Facebook page” or send a “tweet” to your followers “ALWAYS” think about how you would receive it if you were the customer. Don’t promote anything to your customers that you yourself would find “distasteful